A Book For Me!
Teens can now request reading suggestions right here on the website! Fill out a simple online book request form, and a librarian will select titles to match your interests and respond to your inquiry. You can also print the request form and bring it into the library.
Additional Reading Resources:
Books, E-books & Audio Books
- Overdrive: Get your story fix with all the latest e-books, audiobooks, and movies.
- Hoopla: allows you to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics and TV shows. With no waiting, titles can be streamed immediately, or downloaded to phones or tablets for offline enjoyment later.
- RBdigital: Want your audio books & e-books now? Most books on RBdigital (researchIT CT) are instant access – no waiting, no hold list, instant gratification!
- Find a Good Book
- Epic Reads
- Teen Reads Ultimate Reading List
- Nutmeg Book Award Winners & Nominees
- Best Book Series for Teens
- Sync Audio Books for Teens
- What Should I Read Next?
- ALA Book Lists:
Book Finder Apps