The Bloomfield libraries have study rooms available for use by library patrons. Library study rooms are designed for quiet meeting, study, or tutoring. Standard library rules governing noise and appropriate behavior apply.
- Each study room can accommodate up to six people at a time.
- When a room is unavailable at the time of drop-in, staff will log in a patron for the next available time. The waiting patron may check in with staff when the reserved time approaches.
- Rooms left vacant for more than 10 minutes during a booked time period will be considered available for other users.
Prosser Public Library
Due to building maintenance, the Prosser Public Library study room will be unavailable until further notice. McMahon Wintonbury Library has study rooms available for public use (see details below).
The Prosser Public Library has one study room located on the lower level of the library, and is available from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, and from 2:00 PM – 7:30 PM.
- The room can be reserved up to one day ahead or on a drop-in basis. Reservations or requests upon drop-in can be made in the Children’s Department, 860-243-9721.
- The study room may be used for up to 90 minutes per day.
P. Faith McMahon Wintonbury Library
The McMahon Wintonbury Library has two study rooms available during normal hours of library operation.
- Room #1 can be reserved ahead of time at the Circulation Desk by calling the library at 860-242-0041. Otherwise, either room is available on a first-come/first-served basis, as long as you sign in at the Circulation Desk.
- Each study room can be used for up to two hours per day. Time can be extended if nobody else is waiting.