Zinio features full-color e-magazines for instant desktop reading, mobile streaming, and mobile-app download. Patrons are able to select both new and back issues from 50 different magazine titles.
- Create a Zinio account using your Bloomfield library card.
- There are no holds, no checkout periods, and no limits to the number of magazines checked out and downloaded.
- Visit the Zinio Help Page for assistance with various mobile devices.
OverDrive offers free downloadable e-magazines in addition to e-books, audio books, and movies. You will need your Bloomfield library card to log into OverDrive. You can check out up to 3 e-magazines at a time (which is separate from the 4 item limit on e-books, audio books, and movies).
- You will need to download the free Nook app on your tablet or PC, and create a free Nook account. For a Kindle tablet, extra steps may be needed to download the Nook app – see the Need Help section below.
- For assistance with e-magazines, check out our OverDrive instructional brochure, or visit the OverDrive E-Magazine Help page to learn more about using OverDrive e-magazines on your computer or mobile device.
Provides access to a variety of online magazine content formatted as text articles, including The New Yorker, Consumer Reports, Newsweek, People, Sports Illustrated, Time, Wired, and more!
Contact the library at 860-243-9721 to schedule an appointment for assistance downloading library materials, or for a demonstration of any of the services below. For best results, we strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself with the instructions on this page before you contact the library for assistance.
Other Downloadable Media
The Bloomfield Libraries offer a variety of downloadable media that you can access on your computer or mobile device (compatibility varies by service).