“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn the more places you’ll go.”
Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
Welcome to the Children’s page. We encourage you to visit our inviting children’s room where you will find many resources for children and families. In addition to a rich selection of fiction and non-fiction books, we offer AWE Early Literacy computer stations, special collections including board books, award-winning titles, Early Literacy Story Bags, audio books, music and more! A librarian will be available to help answer any questions you may have.
Programs include story times, the Summer Reading Program, special workshops, speakers, and entertainers throughout the year.
Please check the Children’s Calendar to register for some great family fun activities! Register for the programs by calling 860-243-9721, using our online calendar, or asking a librarian when visiting Prosser.
- Prosser Children’s Program Brochure- January 2019
- McMahon Wintonbury Children’s Program Brochure- January 2019
- Library Cards for Children Policy: Children of any age, even infants, are eligible for their own library cards. Parents are responsible for any materials borrowed on that card.
- Unattended Children in the Library Policy
- Museum Passes
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten Program
- ALA Great Websites for Kids
- Book Lists and More