Welcome to Adult Services! Visit the library to peruse the collection of books, audio books, DVDs, CDs, and magazines. Our virtual library provides 24-hour access to a wide selection of online resources for educational, consumer, and leisure pursuits. Additionally, the library schedules a variety of cultural and educational programs, including films, lectures, concerts, and more. Adults are invited to participate in the Summer Reading Program, a season of reading and prizes for all.
The library offers the following services:
- Answers to your questions in person, by telephone, or email.
- Educational and entertaining programs designed for adults.
- Assistance borrowing materials available locally or statewide.
- Computer and mobile device assistance.
- Check out our suggestions to find a good book or details on our research assistance service.
- Access to library computers and Wi-Fi.
- Information on local government, town history, and genealogical data.
- Access to state and federal tax forms.
- Assistance with copying, scanning, and faxing.
- Support for book discussion groups.
- Adults are invited to participate in the Summer Reading Program.
For additional information on services for adults, visit: